Reopening: Limited Hours and Capacity; Free Admission
October 31, 2020 | 11:00 am - 5:00 pmRegister
We have been thoughtfully preparing for our reopening, following the state and city guidelines, as well as in ongoing discussions with our own staff and museum peers around the world. We recognize that circumstances may change at any moment. We’re excited to serve our public under the safest possible conditions and under new norms.
Admission is Free.
Open: Thursday 11a-9p, Friday and Saturday 11a – 5p. Closed: Sunday – Wednesday
Before you visit.
- Please register for a timed ticket. If you don’t have internet access, please call 330.376.9186 option “0″
- Our modern and contemporary galleries are open. We do not have special exhibitions at this time
- Patrons are asked to enter through the main door on High Street and exist through the plaza
- Our galleries have been modified to create a seamless one-directional flow through the spaces
- Our staff will be wearing masks. We ask visitors to wear masks, as well
- The contactless environment includes acrylic barriers at the information desk. We will also be cash-free. Merchandise can be purchased online.
- Food or drink will be unavailable onsite
- Coat check will be unavailable
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building
During your visit.
Love Art Safely
We’ll do our part:
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- A regulated flow through the galleries
- Contactless environment
- High-touch surfaces cleaned regularly
Please do your part:
If you’ve been sick in the last 24 hours, please DO NOT ENTER. To prevent the spread of germs:
- Please wear a mask as required by Governor’s Order
- Practice social distancing
- Sanitize hands
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze